Dine for a difference
Local restaurants donate support for Rhinelander Community Foundation
STAR JOURNAL REPORT
Eight Rhinelander area restaurants are hosting Dine for a Difference to support the Rhinelander Community Foundation. These generous businesses are donating a percentage of each dining or dining/drink purchase, during specified hours.
On Tuesday April 10 from 4-8 p.m., diners can choose their favorite participating location and enjoy an evening out. A percentage of their bill will be donated to the Rhinelander Community Foundation.
Participating restaurants and their donation percentages include:
- The Al Gen Supper Club, donating 10 percent of food bill, 5-8 p.m.
- Brown Street 151, donating 10 percent of entire bill.
- CT’s Deli, donating 25 percent of entire bill.
- Culver’s, donating 10 percent of entire bill.
- Historic Davenport House, donating 10 percent of entire bill (reservations suggested).
- Hodag Steakhouse, donating 10 percent of entire bill.
- Rhinelander Steakhouse and Pub, donating 10 percent of entire bill.
- Rocky’s Roadhouse, donating 20 percent of entire bill.
The Rhinelander Community Foundation awards grants for projects and programs that impact the Rhinelander area in a positive way. Most recently the foundation awarded a $25,000 grant to the city of Rhinelander for improvements to bathrooms at Hodag Park.
About the Rhinelander Community Foundation:
The Rhinelander Community Foundation envisions the Rhinelander area realizing its full potential through philanthropy.
To facilitate charitable giving and, together with our donors, enhance the quality of living in the Rhinelander community now and for future generations.
This is done by:
- Cultivating a spirit of philanthropy.
- Encouraging private giving for public good.
- Connecting donors to community needs and causes that are meaningful to them.
- Promoting community involvement and collaboration.
- Awarding grants and support to enable the community to respond to emerging and changing needs and opportunities.
- Initiating funding of important projects to improve our area.
- Investing charitable dollars prudently to achieve lasting results
For more information on the Rhinelander Community Foundation go to www.rhinelandercommunityfoundation.com