Rhinelander Area Food Pantry new logo contest being held
The Rhinelander Area Food Pantry (RAFP) will be moving into a new building in mid 2014. In conjunction with this move, a contest will be held to develop a new logo.
The image or shape should be easily recognizable to represent this non-profit Food Pantry. The contest is open to anyone living in the RAFP service area.
The winning logo will be selected by the RAFP Steering Committee and a $100 cash prize (donated by a community member) will be awarded. Upon selection, the designer will relinquish all rights to the logo to the Rhinelander Area Food Pantry and no additional payment or credit should be expected.
1. Rhinelander Area Food Pantry or RAFP must be integrated within the logo
2. Food items or food shopping container (ie: shopping cart) are preferred to be included in the logo
3. A simpler rather than complicated image is preferred
4. Logo should be suitable for use on letterhead, pamphlets, posters and outdoor signage.
5. Preferences are fonts that are clean and crisp.
6. Logo should present well in color or black and white
7. Must be 100 percent original art. All elements must be created specifically for this contest.
8. Contest entries will be accepted from Feb. 1 through April 30 and should be submitted (along with name, address, telephone number and email address), in print ready format (in both jpeg and vector art forms), to [email protected].
The winner of the contest will convey these qualities to develop a logo that will be memorable, in the sense that by looking at the logo people will easily recognize and identify it with the Rhinelander Area Food Pantry
A complete list of these rules is available on the Food Pantry web site, www.rhinelanderareafoodpantry.com, in the RAFP Document Center.