Town board meeting agenda
Town of Newbold
Regular Town Board Meeting
Date: Thursday, August 30, 2012
Place: Newbold Town Hall
6:30 P.M. in Open Session – Regular Town Board Meeting
AGENDA FOR THE MEETING WILL INCLUDE:
The Town of Newbold Town Board will meet on Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 6:30 p.m., in open session for a
Regular Town Board Meeting, at the Town of Newbold Town Hall, Highway 47, North, Rhinelander, Wisconsin, 54501, Oneida County, Wisconsin. The purpose of the meeting is as follows:
(1) Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance.
(2) Verification of Public Notice.
(3) Approval of prior Town Board Meeting Minutes of August 9, 2012.
(4) Assessor’s Report – Jef Muelver, Peterson Appraisals, Inc.
(5) VFD Report – Chief Waydick.
(6) Town Lakes Committee Report – Scott Eshelman.
(7) Discussion and Action on Waterway Marker Application for portions of the Rhinelander Flowage.
(8) Road Report – Mark Fetzer, Director of Public Works.
(9) Discuss and act on Oneida County Zoning Requests, Plan Commission and Citizen Zoning requests, if any.
(a) Chairman’s Report – Mike Sueflohn.
(10) County Supervisors’ Report.
(11) Discussion and Action on Mr. Raschke’s Request to Pave the Last Portion of Coon Lake Road in
Exchange for Deeded Property to the Town.
(12) Discussion and Action on Liability Insurance Coverage on Above Ground Fuel Tank.
(13) Discussion and Action on Bartender/Operator License of Candy Dodd.
(14) Approval of any Bills and/or Disbursements and any Fund Transfers.
(15) Administrative review and action, if necessary, concerning general government, public safety, recycling, sanitation, culture, education, job assignments, project updates, transportation, budget items, fund transfers, and future agenda items.
(16) Public Comment and Communication Period per Wisconsin Statutes whereby the Town Board may receive input on any matter raised by the public.
Dave Kroll, Chairperson
Kim Gauthier, Town Clerk
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act reasonable accommodations will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. Please call Town Clerk Kim Gauthier at 715-362-1092 with specific information about your request allowing adequate time to respond to the request.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a majority of the Plan Commission may be present at this meeting to gather information about a subject over which it has decision-making authority. This constitutes a meeting of the Newbold Plan Commission, pursuant to State ex rel. Badke v. Greendale Village Bd., 173 Wis. 2d 553, 494 N.W. 2d 408 (1993), and must be noticed as such although the Newbold Plan Commission will take no formal action at these meetings.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Town Board, by majority vote, may invite public input prior to debate on any agenda item. Such input, if allowed, will be closed prior to Board discussion/debate of the agenda item.
Date Posted: August 27, 2012
Posted By: Kim Gauthier and/or Dept. of Public Works