Town meeting agenda
Notice of Regular Meeting
Town of Pelican Board
August 27, 2012
Pelican Town Hall
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Approve the August 27, 2012 agenda
3. Approve: Minutes of the regular town board meeting of August 13th 2012.
4. Discuss/take action David Hollands, Pelican Fire Chief, RE: the repainting of the Fire Department building.
5. Discuss/take action re: Possible purchase of a Boom Mower
6. Discuss/take action Frank Carlson re: Moon Lake Chain Association requests town approval to place “SLOW NO WAKE’ markers in channel between Fourth/Fifth Lakes of the Moens chain
7. Discuss/take action RE: Resolution #03-2012 To approve the City of Rhinelander creation of TIF #9 to facilitate the relocation of the Print Pack manufacturing facility.
8. Discuss/take action regarding “STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES MANUAL.”
9. Road Report
10. Informal public comment:
11. Payment of vouchers and bills.
12. Treasurer’s report/account transfers
13. Discuss/take action regarding applications-liquor, specifically bartender license applications for:
Kenneth J. Gardner, Clerk Town of Pelican
Posted by 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 25, 2012.
Pelican Town Hall on County Hwy. P
Town shop at Germond Road & River Bend Road
South Shore Drive & Faust Lake Rd.