New Northwoods Saves toolbar and app saves money while helping others
Northwoods Saves is a trusted, unbiased non-profit resource, empowering people with knowledge and tools to save money, to take charge of their money and to make healthy financial choices with:
• Fee based workshops and no or low-cost counseling, including Foreclosure Mediation Counseling
• America Saves Weeks Savings Campaign every February.
• WJFW-TV-12’s “Money Watch” Mondays.
• Money management tips every Wednesday morning on 93.7 Coyote FM.
And Northwoods Saves can help to layer savings when the Northwoods Saves GoodSearch toolbar or app is downloaded at goodsearch.com/toolbar/northwoods-saves.
Once added to Firefox or Internet Explorer, current discounts, coupon codes and other offers will be available instantly without users ever having to leave the page. At the same time, users will be helping to support Northwoods Saves at no additional cost to themselves:
• A percentage of on-line purchases from participating vendors will be donated to Northwoods Saves.
• About a penny is donated to Northwoods Saves every time toolbar/app users browse.
Northwoods Saves services benefit everyone in the community. Foreclosure Mediation Counseling helps to prevent foreclosure, thereby protecting neighboring property values. As people learn to pay down debt, money becomes available for reinvestment in our communities.
Using the Northwoods Saves Goodsearch toolbar helps users to save money and helps Northwoods Saves to continue to help others.
Northwoods Saves services are funded by donations, in part from CoVantage Credit Union, Northwoods United Way, River Valley Bank, Tomahawk Community Bank, the UW-Extension and Wisconsin Public Service.