Town meeting agendas, minutes
The Town Board of the Town of Cassian, Oneida County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Cassian for April 26, 2012 at 9:30 A.M. at the Cassian Town Hall.
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Discuss/Approve updated Town ordinances that have been reviewed by our Town attorney
Discuss/Approve additional gravel for the Sheep Ranch Road
Discuss/Approve fixing the snowmobile crossing on Lakewood Road
Location posted: Town Hall, Northwoods Store, and Harshaw Post Office and Rhinelander River News. Members of a subunit of the Town of Cassian may attend the town board meeting to gather information regarding subjects, for which these subunits may have decision-making responsibilities. No discussion or action will be taken by the subunit or its members at the Town Board Meeting if it may have decision-making responsibilities.
TOWN OF CASSIAN
SPECIAL TOWN BOARD MEETING
April 14, 2012
Meeting was called to order by Larry Hendrickson, Chairperson
Present were Larry Hendrickson, Gail Winnie, Gene Rio, and Denny Thompson
Absent was Mary Thompson
Discuss was held regarding our present Town insurance policies with The Horton Group and comparing their coverage and premium with that of Rural Mutual Insurance Co.. Rural was represented by Stella Westfall. Also present was Ed Tadych, our fire chief.
Upon motion made by Gail Winnie and seconded by Gene Rio the following was moved: Rural Mutual will become the carrier for our property and liability coverage for an tentative price of $9,739, effective April 1, 2012. The Horton Group will continue to write the following policies: Workers Compensation, Fire Department Accident and Sickness, and Treasurer’s Bond. Ed Tadych will review the fire Department’s Portable Equipment and furnish a list to Rural of all single items that exceed $2,000 replacement costs. Rural will than adjust the premium to reflect these items. Motion Carried.
Mary will notify The Horton Group to cancel our property and liability coverage effect April 1, 2012.
Motion to adjourn was made by Gene and 2nd by Gail, Motion carried
Special Town Board Meeting
April 25, 2012 -3:00 P.M.
Town of Lake Tomahawk
The Town Board of the Town of Lake Tomahawk will hold a special Town Board meeting on Wednesday, April 25th at 3:00 p.m. in the Raymond F. Sloan Community Center.
The Agenda will be:
1. Call to order
2. Approve the agenda of April 25, 2012
3. Develop 3 year Road Plan – Discussion/Action
4. Obtain bids for reconstruction and maintenance of town roads -Discussion/Action
5. Replacing Two failing catch basins on Bradley Street – Discussion/Action
6. Re-marking of crosswalks, parking/no parking and curbs on Hwy 47 and at CommunityBuilding – Discussion/Action
Posted: April 19, 2012
TOWN OF NEWBOLD
REGULAR TOWN BOARD MEETING
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2012
Place: Newbold Town Hall
6:30 P.M. in Open Session – Regular Town Board Meeting
AGENDA FOR THE MEETING WILL INCLUDE:
The Town of Newbold Town Board will meet on Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 6:30 p.m., in open session for a Regular Town Board Meeting, at the Town of Newbold Town Hall, Highway 47, North, Rhinelander, Wisconsin, 54501, Oneida County, Wisconsin. The purpose of the meeting is as follows:
(1) Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance.
(2) Verification of Public Notice.
(3) Approval of prior Town Board Meeting Minutes of April 12, 2012 Finance Meeting and Regular Town Board Meeting.
(4) Opening of Road Contractor Bids.
(5) Assessor’s Report – Jef Muelver, Peterson Appraisals, Inc.
(6) Town Lakes Committee Report – Scott Eshelman.
(7) VFD Report – Chief Waydick.
(8) Addressing Application Update – Bob and Mary Kaczmarowski.
(9) Road Report – Mark Fetzer, Director of Public Works.
(a) Discussion and possible action on Road Contractor Bids/Proposals.
(10) Discussion and Action on Plan Commission Appointments.
(11) Discuss and act on Oneida County Zoning Requests, Plan Commission and Citizen Zoning requests, if any.
(a) Preliminary Two-lot Certified Survey Map of Grace H. Haug, Restated Rev Living Trust, owner and Genisot & Associates, Inc., surveyor for property described as part of SE NE, Section 31, T37N, R8E, Pin NE 329, Town of Newbold.
(b) Chairman’s Report – Bob Metropulos.
(12) County Supervisors’ Report.
(13) Discussion and Action on Town Hall Rental Agreement Recommendations.
(14) Discussion and Action on Contract with USDA – Beaver Damage Management.
(15) Discussion and Action on Enrollment in WTA On-Line Educational Service for 2012-2013.
(16) Approval of any Bills and/or Disbursements and any Fund Transfers.
(17) Administrative review and action, if necessary, concerning general government, public safety, recycling, sanitation, culture, education, job assignments, project updates, transportation, budget items, fund transfers, and future agenda items.
(18) Public Comment and Communication Period per Wisconsin Statutes whereby the Town Board may receive input on any matter raised by the public.
Dave Kroll, Chairperson
Kim Gauthier, Town Clerk
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act reasonable accommodations will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. Please call Town Clerk Kim Gauthier at 715-362-1092 with specific information about your request allowing adequate time to respond to the request.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a majority of the Plan Commission may be present at this meeting to gather information about a subject over which it has decision-making authority. This constitutes a meeting of the Newbold Plan Commission, pursuant to State ex rel. Badke v. Greendale Village Bd., 173 Wis. 2d 553, 494 N.W. 2d 408 (1993), and must be noticed as such although the Newbold Plan Commission will take no formal action at these meetings.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Town Board, by majority vote, may invite public input prior to debate on any agenda item. Such input, if allowed, will be closed prior to Board discussion/debate of the agenda item.
Date Posted: April 23, 2012
Posted By: Kim Gauthier and/or Dept. of Public Works