Town meeting agendas
Notice of Regular Meeting
Town of Pelican Board
March 26th 2012
4:00 p.m. Pelican Town Hall
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Approve the March 26th 2012 agenda
3. Approve: Minutes of meeting of March 12th 2012
4. Approve/take action Jef Muelver of Peterson Appraisals RE: Assessment Contract Renewal
5. Informal public comment:
6. Payment of vouchers and bills.
7. Treasurer’s report/account transfers
8. Discuss/take action regarding applications-liquor, and/or bartender license applications
Kenneth J. Gardner, Clerk Town of Pelican
Posted at 3:00 p.m. on Saturday March 24th 2012.
Pelican Town Hall on County Hwy P – Town shop at Germond Road & River Bend Road – South Shore Drive & Faust Lake Rd
Town of Newbold
Regular Town Board Meeting
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2012
Place: Newbold Town Hall
6:30 P.M. in Open Session – Regular Town Board Meeting
Agenda for the meeting will include:
The Town of Newbold Town Board will meet on Thursday, March 29, 2012 at 6:30 p.m., in open session for a
Regular Town Board Meeting, at the Town of Newbold Town Hall, Highway 47, North, Rhinelander, Wisconsin,
54501, Oneida County, Wisconsin. The purpose of the meeting is as follows:
(1) Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance.
(2) Verification of Public Notice.
(3) Approval of prior Town Board Meeting Minutes of March 8, 2012 Finance Meeting and Regular Town
(4) Assessor’s Report – Jef Muelver, Peterson Appraisals, Inc.
(5) Discussion and Action on Liquor License of Mr. Jon Danner d/b/a Flyin Finn Pub and Resort, LLC for a
Class B Beer and Class B Liquor License.
(6) VFD Report – Chief Waydick.
(7) Road Report – Mark Fetzer, Director of Public Works.
(a) Discussion and Action on Repair or Replacement of Brush-Mower Tractor.
(b) Discussion and Action on 2012 Road Projects.
(c) Discussion and Action on Gravel Crushing Quotes.
(8) Discussion and Action on Repair of Boat Ramp at Young’s Landing – Two Sister’s Lake.
(9) Discuss and act on Oneida County Zoning Requests, Plan Commission and Citizen Zoning requests,
(a) Chairman’s Report – Bob Metropulos.
(10) Discussion and Possible Action on Amending Chapter 7, Traffic Code of the Town Ordinance to define
reduced speed limits.
(11) County Supervisors’ Report.
(12) Town Lakes Committee Report – Scott Eshelman.
(a) Discussion and Possible Action on Support for Lakes Committee Project.
(13) Discussion and Action on Reappointing Representatives of the Town of Newbold to the Rhinelander
District Library Board.
(14) Discussion and Action on Amending Chapter 1, General Government of the Town Ordinance to extend
elected officials terms one week in 2012 and 2013 due to recent election law changes. Along with
redefining Town Ward descriptions due to redistricting.
(15) Discussion and Possible Action of Purchasing Updated Web Software for Maintaining the Town
(16) Approval of any Bills and/or Disbursements and any Fund Transfers.
(17) Administrative review and action, if necessary, concerning general government, public safety,
recycling, sanitation, culture, education, job assignments, project updates, transportation, budget
items, fund transfers, and future agenda items.
(18) Public Comment and Communication Period per Wisconsin Statutes whereby the Town Board may
receive input on any matter raised by the public.
Dave Kroll, Chairperson
Kim Gauthier, Town Clerk
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act reasonable accommodations will be provided
for qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. Please call Town Clerk Kim Gauthier at 715-362-1092 with specific
information about your request allowing adequate time to respond to the request.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a majority of the Plan Commission may be present at this meeting to gather information about a subject over which it has decision-making authority. This constitutes a meeting of the Newbold Plan Commission, pursuant to State ex rel. Badke v. Greendale Village Bd., 173 Wis. 2d 553, 494 N.W. 2d 408 (1993), and must be noticed as such although the Newbold Plan Commission will take no formal action at these meetings.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Town Board, by majority vote, may invite public input prior to debate on any agenda item. Such input, if allowed, will be closed prior to Board discussion/debate of the agenda item.
Date Posted: March 26, 2012
Posted By: Kim Gauthier and/or Dept. of Public Works