Town meeting agendas
Town of Crescent
Agenda for Monthly Town Board Meeting
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
7:00 p.m., Crescent Town Hall
Call to order
Approval of agenda
Approval of minutes
of the Monthly Town Board Meeting of January 10, 2012
Fire Department report and approval of purchases
First Responder’s report and approval of purchases
County Board Supervisor’s report
Town Plan Commission report
Uniform Dwelling Inspector’s report
Discussion/Possible Decision RE: Michael Bloom, Timothy Vocke, John
O’Melia, Circuit Court Judge Candidates
Discussion/Possible Decision RE: Kuczmarski Property Split, Jim Rein
Discussion/Possible Decision RE: Approve Applications for Operator’s Licenses
Discussion/Possible Decision RE: Approve Driveway Permits
Fifteen minutes of public discussion
Approval of vouchers
TOWN BOARD TO CONDUCT BUSINESS IN CLOSED SESSION PER State Statute 19.85(1)© Considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility
TOWN BOARD TO RETURN TO OPEN SESSION
Tracy Hartman, Town Clerk Posted: _________________________
Notice is hereby given that pursuant to the American with Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodations will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities upon request to the Town Clerk*
Regular Town Board Meeting
February 08, 2012
Town of Lake Tomahawk
The Town Board of the Town of Lake Tomahawk will hold the regular Town Board meeting on Wednesday, February 8, 2012 in the Raymond F. Sloan Community Center.
The agenda will be:
1. Call to order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve the agenda of February 8, 2012
4. Citizen Input
5. Approve the minutes of January 11, 2012
6. Approve the payment of bills and vouchers
7. Treasurer’s Report
8. County Representative
9. Open bids for replacement of boilers for the Raymond F. Sloan Community Center – Discussion/Action
10. Town’s new electronic sign donation plaque – Discussion/Action
Posted: February 2, 2012
Town Board Financial Meeting
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Regular Monthly Board Meeting
Date: Thursday, February 9, 2012
Place: Newbold Town Hall
Time: 6:30 P.M.
Agenda for the meeting will include:
The Town of Newbold Town Board Financial meeting will meet on Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 6:00 p.m. and the Town of Newbold Regular Town Board meeting will meet on Thursday, February 9, 2012, at 6:30 p.m., in open session, at the Town of Newbold Town Hall, Highway 47, North, Rhinelander, Wisconsin, 54501, Oneida County, Wisconsin. The purposes of the meetings are as follows:
(1) (6:00 p.m.) Call meeting to order.
(2) Approval and payment of bills, receipt of financial reports and approval of fund adjustments.
(4) (6:30 p.m.) Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, Verification of Public Notice.
(5) Approve prior Town Board minutes of January 26, 2012 Regular Town Board Meeting.
(6) Rhinelander District Library Representative.
(7) Judicial Candidate, Tim Vocke will address the Town Board.
(8) Discussion and Action of Town Assessors Contract.
(9) Discuss and Action on Oneida County Zoning Requests, Plan Commission and Citizen Zoning
requests, if any.
a) Chairman’s report.
(10) Discussion and Action Regarding a Citizen Request to Waive the Conditional Use Permit Review Fee
for New Businesses.
(11) County Supervisors Report.
(12) Town Lakes Committee Report.
(13) Discussion and Possible Action Regarding Adoption of a “Slow-No Wake” Ordinance in the Portion(s)
of the Rhinelander Flowage Lying within the Town of Newbold.
(14) Discussion and Action on Town Hall Repairs.
(15) Administrative review and action, if necessary, concerning general government, public safety,
recycling, sanitation, culture, education, job assignments, project updates, transportation, budget
items, fund transfers, and future agenda items.
(16) Public Comment and Communication Period per Wisconsin Statutes whereby the Town Board may
receive input on any matter raised by the public.
Kim Gauthier, Town Clerk / Dave Kroll, Chairperson
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act reasonable accommodations will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. Please call Town Clerk, Kim Gauthier at 715-362-1092, with specific information about your request allowing adequate time to respond to the request.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a majority of the Plan Commission may be present at this meeting to gather information about a subject over which it has decision-making authority. This constitutes a meeting of the Newbold Plan Commission, pursuant to State ex rel. Badke v. Greendale Village Bd., 173 Wis. 2d 553, 494 N.W. 2d 408 (1993), and must be noticed as such although the Newbold Plan Commission will take no formal action at these meetings.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Town Board, by majority vote, may invite public input prior to debate on any agenda item. Such input, if allowed, will be closed prior to Board discussion/debate of the agenda item.
Date Posted: February 4, 2012
Posted By: Kim Gauthier and/or Dept. of Public Work