Hodag Volunteer Connection now available
The Rhinelander Area Chamber of Commerce has announced the Hodag Volunteer Connection is now available for service organizations and volunteers in the Rhinelander area.
The purpose of this Internet-based software is to connect volunteers in the Rhinelander area with organizations in need of their help. The Hodag Volunteer Connection will:
• Assist non-profit organizations, service clubs, and other community organizations in alerting the public of volunteering opportunities.
• Notify individuals and organizations wishing to volunteer their time/services of opportunities.
• Confidentially match up prospective volunteers with agencies looking for help.
The Hodag Volunteer Connection is available for organizations that are headquartered in the Rhinelander area, provide services in the Rhinelander area or are members of the Rhinelander Area Chamber of Commerce.
The Hodag Volunteer Connection allows volunteers to use the system in two ways:
• Manually search for opportunities
• Allow their profile to notify them via email when appropriate opportunities are available
The mission of the Hodag Volunteer Connection is to inspire the spirit of volunteerism throughout the Rhinelander community and provide a way for volunteers and organizations to connect with each other.
To sign up for Hodag Volunteer Connection, visit rhinelanderchamber.com and click on the Hodag Volunteer Connection link. For training assistance on the service, or additional information, call the Rhinelander Area Chamber of Commerce at (715) 365-7464.